If it’s your first time coming to festival, you might be scratching your head, wondering what we’re about. If that’s the case, make sure you read this page.
Here is some basic festival info for the newbies:
– We’re a multi day, 4 days and 3 nights festival.
– Parking and tenting is free!
– Drinkable water is available everywhere on site.
– Student priced tickets are available.
– There are showers and flushable toilets.
– If you want to bring your caravan/motorhome, make sure you purchase a reserved site here.
– The recyclable tent option is here! Get your Kartent today.
– LAUREN DAIGLE IS COMING
– There is a free toddler and childrens programme Sat-Sun. Pre-register here.
– Under 5yo come free!
– The iconic barber shop is returning!
– For those with disabilities, the Soul Lounge is here to help with your accessibility needs.
If you have any questions please email us.